Thursday, July 12, 2007

What? Another blog?

Why did I make another blog? I already don't post often on my blog on my website and I never post on my .mac blog. I think the appeal of only having to login on the internet to update rather than upload my whole website every time from iweb via ftp may be part of it. The other part I think is the nostalgia of good 'ol Xanga... those were the days. Who knows how long this will last? I like being able to update this easier though, so maybe I'll get it together and update often. I must also admit I was somewhat inspired by reading Lisa Bebi's blog, so thanks Lisa. Anyways, I think I'll keep the blog on my website for when I'm on my photo journies and adventures and this as more of a daily or weekly thing.

So, today... I went to Bio lab at SWC (BLAH) with my boy, Herman Higa. That class is very entertaining, not to mention easy since he gives us the answers to everything. Today we did a lab on respiration with mice that involved putting them in a tiny cage with barely enough space to fit, putting the cage into a beaker and then sealing it with a big plug that had a small tube sticking out for them to breathe. Some mice had to be placed in cold containers from the freezer to test if temperature made a difference on respiration. PETA would love it.

After I got home, my sister and I ordered Pizza Hut -- a tasty Hawaiian pizza and delicious P'zone (mmm i love p'zone!)
Sometime after, I passed out for an unknown amount of time.

My sister yelled at me from downstairs and was freaking out about something at the door. I looked out and it was an extremely cute bulldog pup. I played with her for a little while and decided to take her in the backyard so I could hang onto her until I found out who's she was (while telling my parents I got a new dog and Stephanie that I got her a dog). She played around back for a while and terrorized my dog Zach. I think he's gettting old and grumpy. The pup was also fascinated by the rabbit (who we just found out is named Jerry, while we have been calling him Einstein because that is what my sister named him). Later on, my next door neighbors asked my neighbor across the street if she had seen the dog so I had to let her go. Please note I had no idea this dog was theirs, so I wasn't trying to dognap her.

Now I'm sitting on my couch, fiddling with this while my dog gets harassed by the rabbit. What a sad sight that is.

BCH over and out.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi! Im writing you this from my iphone.. In nyc.. How exciting.. Anyways lisa says thank you for writing about her oin this blog post and that you should write something on hers with your blog site so she could comment on yours/. This screen takes some getting used to.. This phone is so cool!!!!!